TENDER NO: 132/2018
- Date Created: Friday, 10 August 2018
- Closure Date: 27 August 2018
- Locality: HAARLEM
JAPIE WITBOOI GROENTE
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FERTILIZER
The items, as described, is part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme for the Little Karoo, for the Japie Witbooi Groente Project in Haarlem in the Western Cape and 120 km from George. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid to supply and deliver the fertilizer. It must however include a break-down of unit prices per items.
The specifications will be:
Supply and deliver fertilizer with the following specifications (or indicate if you have a different but similar product):
Fertilizer Unit (kg) Number of bags
LAN 50 12
1.0.1 50 90
2.3.2 50 48
234 50 36
305 50 42
Solubor or similar 25 2
MgSO4 25 7
Na Mb 1 3
MKP 25 2
CaNO3 25 1
Lime (Calcitic) 50 240
Lime (Dolomitic) 50 240
Gypsum 50 300
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 7 Fairview Office Park, George. Documents can also be obtained from Johan Bronkhorst via email on email@example.com.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. Casidra.co.za
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
4. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra's Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
• B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 27 August strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 044 871 4230 and telephonically confirmed at 044 871 0134.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed bid to supply and deliver the fertilizer with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed (CBD 3.1 and CBD 5.1 that are attached to this document).
2. An originally certified copy of the company's BEE Certificate / original certified Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). This must be posted to Casidra, PO Box 9234, George to reach us before the closing date. This is however not a prerequisite.
3. Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
4. Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
5. Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate "verified" on the CSD