TENDER NO: 76/2018
- Date Created: Wednesday, 13 June 2018
- Closure Date: 27 June 2018
- Locality: DE RUST DISTRICT
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF MATERIAL
The works, as described, are part of the CASP programme for the Little Karoo. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include all material.The successful bidder must have the capacity to supply the material within 14 (fourteen) days of appointment. The material to be delivered on the farm Nelsrivier in the De Rust district.
Conditions that may pose a risk: (Summary of Risk analysis)
1. Loading of the material onto the truck
2. Transportation of the goods
3. Off-loading of the material at the preferred destination
The supplier must put all necessary precautions in place to work under these conditions, make sure the tuck used to transport the material is licensed and that the driver has a valid drivers license and PDP certificate.
The scope of works will include the supply and delivery of:
1. 20 coils (10 000m in total) of ARIES 16010 (30cm spacing) 2l/hour non-PC dripper irrigation pipes.
2. 1 x Double pot 100mm flange filter (disc type).
3. 100m HDPE 50mm Class 12 pipe.
4. 5 x Plasson 50mm male adaptor.
5. 5 x Submersible pumps with 3.7kw motors each (20 000l/hour at 35m head). A starter in a starter-enclosed box with phase fail, surge and under- or over load protection per pump to be included.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, Fairview Office Park, Block 7, 1st Street, George. Documents can also be obtained from Mr Jannie Lötter via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. Scope of Works with Time Line(Form CBD 4)
4. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20)
5. Local Content Form (Form SBD 6.2)
6. Annexure C (as part of annexure C, D and E), a Local Content Declaration – Summary Schedule, must be signed and handed in as part of the bid documentation
7. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1, is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
- Local production and content
This bid include goods from a designated sector (Pumps and electrical medium voltage motors) and only locally produced goods, or locally manufactured goods with a stipulated minimum threshold for local production and content will be considered. SBD 6.2 and Annex C, D and E documentation apply and must be completed and handed in with this bid.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 27 June 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be e-mailed to email@example.com. Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 044 871 4230 and telephonically confirmed at 044 871 0134 or 082 560 5448.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 7 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed project bid to supply and deliver the pumps, pipes and fittings with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
2. A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
3. Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
4. Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
5. Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.