TENDER NO: 75/2018
- Date Created: Tuesday, 12 June 2018
- Closure Date: 19 June 2018
- Locality: HERBERTSDALE AREA
INSTALLATION OF STOCK WATERING SYSTEM
Competent contractors with sufficient experience and knowledge are invited to quote for installation of stock watering system at RC Skilpadbos Boerdery (Freddie Presensie). The farm is situated ± 20 km from Herbertsdale. The contractor should provide labour and material. The work should be done from June 2018 to August 2018.
The Contractor must also have capacity on site on a daily basis to operate successfully, and control construction levels and have suitable experience in the construction of installation of stock watering systems.
Conditions that may pose a risk: (Summary of Risk analysis)
• Risk of eye injury from flying particles and dust.
• Slips, trips and falls due to untidy word area and uneven surface.
• Sun- and element exposure.
The Contractor must put all necessary precautions in place to work under these conditions.
The scope of works will include: (This project consists of the following elements)
1x SQF Grundfos Pomp 1200l per hour
Zinc Anode for pump
IO50 Switch for pump
4 x 320W Solar Modules
160m 40mm Class 16 pipe
PV Cable 6mm
Ground Mount for panels
150m Trailing cable 6mm from pump to panels
Anchor to be installed that will act as barrier for the pump (Anchor material to be supplied as well)
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Ms Juanita Nel via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Conditions to Submit Bid (Form CBD 2.1 (Lump Sum)
2. Price Form, Bill of Quantities and Schedules (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. Scope of Works (Form CBD 4)
4. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20)
5. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the banking details of the company indicate “verified” on the Central Supplier Database (CSD).
6. Registration on the CSD for all suppliers is compulsory and registration numbers must be supplied.
7. For Construction works – Occupational Health and Safety Risk assessment and Specifications according to Construction Reg. 5 (b)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
• B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 19 June 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder clearly marked “INSTALLATION OF A STOCK WATERING SYSTEM – BID NO 2018/75” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Regional Office,C/O First & Courtney Street, Fairview Office Park,Block no 7, George. No faxed, counter-to-counter bids will be accepted.
All technical enquiries can be referred to Mr W.Filmalter at (044) 803 3781 / 082 909 3956