TENDER NO: 72/2018
- Date Created: Monday, 11 June 2018
- Closure Date: 29 June 2018
- Locality: WESTERN CAPE
CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP
The works, as described, form part of the Human Resources Training & Development Strategy 2018/19. As the work is training, the successful bidder must have the capacity to start the work within 7 (seven) days of appointment and complete the work within 2 (two) days.
The bidder must be able to prove and supply the following skills and experience: character development. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include labour and equipment if any.
Conditions that may pose a risk: (Summary of Risk analysis): Exposure and vulnerability of Casidra staff’s personal information. The Contractor must put all necessary precautions in place to work under these conditions and prepare the training proposal with sufficient information.
The scope of works will include:
1. Two full day’s workshop focussing on individual character development.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Ms Loinice Linden via email on email@example.com.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
4. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- a pre-compliance criteria of …Skills and experience in character development and emotional intelligence – outcomes based;
- a functionality compliance test;
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 29 June 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 086 582 3018 and telephonically confirmed at 021 863 5000 or 082 728 7589.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 7 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed project bid to deliver the training with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
2. A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
3. Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
4. Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
5. Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.