TENDER NO: 62/2017
- Date Created: Friday, 26 January 2018
- Closure Date: 09 February 2018
- Locality: VAN RYNSDORP
Supply & Install solar pump, pipeline & tanks
The works, as described, is part of the CASP programme for the North West Coast region in the Matzikama municipal area, 68 km North of Van Rhynsdorp. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include the supply and installation. As the works are urgent, the successful bidder must have the capacity to start the works within 7 (seven) days of appointment and complete the work within 50 (fifty) calendar days.
Conditions that may pose a risk: (Summary of Risk analysis)
The contractor shall acquaint himself with the site conditions and the risks associated with the proposed work.
The scope of works will include:
1. The supply and installation of 600 metres of 32mm class 10 HDPE pipe
2. The supply and installation of 6 x 5000 litre polyethylene water tanks plus concrete base.
3. The supply and installation of a solar submersible pump and panels.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Mr G.J. van Schalkwyk via email on email@example.com.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
• a functionality compliance test;
• B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 9 February strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder clearly marked “GERT KLAASTE (VAN RHYNSDORP): Supply & Install Solar pump, pipeline & tanks – BID NO. 62/2016” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted.
All technical enquiries can be referred to Mr G van Schalkwyk at (021) 863 500 or cell: 082 458 1083.