TENDER NO: 54/2017
- Date Created: Friday, 22 September 2017
- Closure Date: 16 October 2017
- Locality: WORCESTER
BABIRWA BREEDERS-3 NEW 4X4 TRACTORS
The tractors as described, are required at Ambiance Farm, situated 1km away from Brandwacht Road in WORCESTER-WEST. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include the tractors and delivery. The successful bidder must have the capacity to fulfil the tender before 30 November 2017.
The scope of works will include the supply and delivery of 3 (Three) new 4x4 tractors that complies with the following minimum specifications as described.
- The tractors must be at least 56 to 64 kW and the same model.
- Must be an orchard/vineyard model specification.
- Transmission: 12 Fwd + 12 Rev
- The tractor must be 4 wheel drive (MFWD) and fitted with power steering.
- Must be equipped with three point linkage control to work with various implements
- Max lifting capacity: 2400kg
- PTO: 540/540E / 1000 rpm dual clutch mechanism.
- Hydraulic system and minimum of 4 external connections for implements.
- Minimum one year guarantee on the tractors and the first service of the tractor must be free. (Please indicate service interval on the quotation).
- Tractors must be registered to Casidra (SOC) LTD.
- Must have service centre within 100km from the project;
- Indicate an optional service plan cost for at least one year.
- Brochure and quotation for this particular tractor must accompany this document.
- Must be delivered at the project.
- Supplier must be a registered tractor dealer therefore proof of such documents must accompany this document on submission.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Mr. Khaya Dzula via email on email@example.com.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- a functionality compliance test;
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 16 October 2017 strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder clearly marked “BID NO: 54/2017 – SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF 3 TRACTORS AT BABIRWA BREEDERS IN BRANDWACHT” and placed in the bid box available at Reception, Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted.