TENDER NO: 42/2018
- Date Created: Tuesday, 15 May 2018
- Closure Date: 08 June 2018
- Locality: PIKETBERG AREA
5ha SOIL PREPARATION
The works, as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme for the West Coast district, farm Rietkloof, situated in Goedverwacht, approximately 25 km South-West of Piketberg.
The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include machinery and labour. As the works are urgent, the successful bidder must have the capacity to finish the works within 30 days from appointment date.
The contractor must also have suitable experience in soil preparation and supply contactable references.
Conditions that may pose a risk:
Rocky conditions can be expected and the farm has a slope gradient of approximately 10 Degrees. The contractor must put all necessary precautions in place to work under these conditions.
The scope of works will include:
- The establishment of earthmoving and related machinery and equipment as indicated below, as well as labour and fuel for the machinery to be included in the tender price for preparation of five (5) hectares land for the establishment of new table grapes vineyard.
- Digging up and removal of existing anchor posts
- Digging trenches for irrigation 650 meters x 0.7 meter deep.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Ms Constance Makhuvha via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Conditions to Submit Bid (Form CBD 2.1 (Lump Sum)
2. Price Form, Bill of Quantities and Schedules (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum))
3. Scope of Works (Form CBD 4)
4. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
5. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the banking details of the company indicate “verified” on the Central Supplier Database (CSD).
6. Occupational Health and Safety Risk assessment and Specifications according to Construction Reg. 5 (b)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- a functionality compliance test;
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
A compulsory site meeting will be held on 25 May 2018 at 12h00 at Rietkloof Farm, GPS coordinates 34°32’26.58” S 19°44’58.10” E. Notice of attendance must be forwarded to the contact person as copies of the design plans for the works will be handed out at the meeting.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 8 June 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder clearly marked “BID NO: 42/2018 – 5 HA SOIL PREPARATION AT RIETKLOOF ROJECT IN GOEDVERWACHT” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted.