TENDER NO: 4/2018 (Re-invite of tender 91/2017)
- Date Created: Tuesday, 15 May 2018
- Closure Date: 30 May 2018
- Locality: CALEDON
4.5ha SOIL PREPARATION
The works, as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme for the Overberg district, farm Akkedisberg, situated 34 km out of Caledon Town. GPS coordinates -34.399319° S & 19.624172° E. The successful bidder must have the capacity to complete the work within 1 calendar month.
The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include supply of all necessary tools, machinery (excluding diesel cost), labour and equipment. The contractor must also have suitable experience in soil preparation and supply contactable references.
Conditions that may pose a risk: (Summary of Risk analysis): Rocky conditions can be expected and the farm has a slope of approximately 12 Degrees. The work involve use of heavy machinery/equipment in an operational farm with labourers that have access to site. The contractor must put all necessary precautions in place to work under these conditions.
The scope of works will include:
The services of a contractor with the necessary equipment and skills in such works are required for establishment of new wine grapes vineyard on a 4.5 ha farm.
1. The soil should be prepared and ripped to specified depth and slope.
2. Supply all support service and personnel for the site preparation and soil ripping as needed by the contractor to fulfil the task and be in support of the machinery activities.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Ms Constance Makhuvha via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Conditions to Submit Bid (Form CBD 2.1 (Measured Bid))
2. Price Form, Bill of Quantities and Schedules (Form CBD 3.1 (Measured Bid))
3. Scope of Works (Form CBD 4)
4. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
5. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the banking details of the company indicate “verified” on the Central Supplier Database (CSD).
6. Occupational Health and Safety Risk assessment and Specifications according to Construction Reg. 5 (b).
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
• B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores.
The successful bidder will be required to fill in and sign a written Contract Form (CBD 8). Included are a penalty clause of R2000/calendar day that apply for late completion of works and a 10% retention fee for 3 months not bearing interest.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 30 May 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder clearly marked “SOIL PREPARATION OF 4.5 Ha AT CALEDON– BID NO. 4/2018 (Re-invite of tender 91/2017)” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted.