TENDER NO: 33/2017
- Closing Date: 07 August 2017
- Locality: SARON
WCB (PTY) LTD – NEW 4X2 VINEYARD TRACTOR
The tractor as described, is required at WCB (Pty) Ltd, situated 1km away from the R44 (De Hoek Pad) in SARON. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include the tractor and delivery. The successful bidder must have the capacity to supply it before 30 August 2017.
The scope of works will include the supply and deliveyr of new 4 x 2 vineyard tractor that complies with the following minimum specifications as described.
- The tractor must be at least 45 to 48 kW
- Must be an orchard/vineyard model specificaiton.
- Transmission: 12 Fwd + 12 Rev.
- The tractor must be 2 wheel drive (2WD) and fitted with power steering.
- Must be equipped with three point linkage control to work with various implements.
- Max lifting capacity: 3000kg.
- PTO: 540 rpm dual clutch mechanism.
- Hydraulic system and external connections for implements.
- The service must include at least one year guarantee on the tractor, and the first service of the tractor (please indicate on the quotation).
- Must have service centre within 100km from the project.
- Parts readily available in the service area of the project.
- Indicate a service plan cost for at least one year as optional.
- Brochure and quotation for this particular tractor must accompany this document.
- Must be delivered at the project.
- Supplier must be a registered tractor dealer therefore proof of such documents must accompany this document on submission.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Mr. Khaya Dzula via e-mail at email@example.com.
In accordance with Casidra's Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- a functionality compliance test;
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores.
Bid deadline: The closing date for the bid is 7 August 2017 at 12:00.
Bids can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. No faxed copies will be accepted.