TENDER NO: 32/2018
- Date Created: Tuesday, 15 May 2018
- Closure Date: 18 May 2018
- Locality: MOORREESBURG
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FENCING MATERIAL
The works, as described, are part of the Agricultural and land reform programme for the Swartland situated approximately from 40km Moorreesburg. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include supply and delivery of fencing material within 7 (seven) calendar days of appointment.
The scope of works will include:
• 35kg fully galvanised barbed wire, SABS standard x 63
• 120-139mm Diameter creosoted pine poles, 2100mm in length x 66
• 100-119mm Diameter creosoted pine poles, 1800mm in length x 467
• 32-50mm Diameter wooden droppers, 1200mm in length x 1760
• 3.15mm in Diameter 50kg lightly galvanised Binding wire, No 10 (SABS) x 2
• 2.00mm in Diameter 50kg lightly galvanised Binding wire, No 14 (SABS) x 2
• 32 x 3.15mm staples with barb x 4kg
• Y-section iron poles, 1850mm in length x 132
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Mr. Warren Marcus via email on email@example.com.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
4. SBD 6.2 and annexures
5. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
- Local production and content
This bid include goods from a designated sector namely, steel products and components for construction and only locally produced goods, or locally manufactured goods with a stipulated minimum threshold for local production and content will be considered. SBD 6.2 and Annex C, D and E documentation apply and must be completed and handed in with this bid.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 18 May 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 086 600 7726 and telephonically confirmed at 021 863 5000 or 078 804 6679.