TENDER NO: 31/2017
- Closing Date: 26 July 2017
- Locality: HOPEFIELD
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF BOUNDARY FENCING MATERIAL
The works, as described, is part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme for the West Coast, EA Loxton familie trust, situated approximately 12km outside Hopefield. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include the supplying of the material and the delivery there-off. As the works must be completed urgently, the successful bidder must have the capacity to start the works within 7 (seven) days of appointment and to supply the goods within 30 (thirty) days.
Conditions that may pose a risk: Sandy ground conditions can be expected and it gets muddy during rainy season. Security for materials and equipment must be supplied. The Contractor must put all necessary precautions in place to work under these conditions.
The scope of works will include:
The supply and delivery of boundary fencing material as listed on CBD 3.1 and as specified below:
1. Galvanised hinge joint field fence [veldspan]: 10x119cmx15cm [line wires x height x stay wire width] (code 1FF070);
2. Intermediate post: 1.8m height Creosote poles with diameter 80-100mm;
3. Corner post: 1.8m height Creosote poles with diameter 120-139mm;
4. Wooden droppers: 1.2m height Creosote treated droppers with a diameter of 33-50mm;Fully galvanised high-strain steel round wire 2.24mm x 50kg;
5. Binding wire: fully galvanised round wire 1.6mm x 50kg.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Ms Tshego Mokgotho via email on email@example.com.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 26 July 2017 strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 086 582 3018 and telephonically confirmed at 021 863 5000 or 072 655 4696.