TENDER NO: 179/2018
- Date Created: Wednesday, 10 October 2018
- Closure Date: 24 October 2018
- Locality: WOLSELEY, WESTERN CAPE
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF A TRACTOR AND IMPLEMENTS
The works, as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme of the Department of Agriculture Western Cape for the Cape Winelands district. The project is situated 10km from Wolseley. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include the supply & delivery of a tractor as described. The successful bidder must have the capacity to deliver the tractor within 21 days from official order.
Please take note the following Compulsory criteria:
1) A service centre for the tractor must be located within 100km from the project.
2) Brochures with full specifications must be supplied/included in the tender.
3) Minimum of 1 Year Guarantee on the Tractor & Boom sprayer.
Tractor specifications must adhere to the following:
1. Similar of equal to Case JX75T 4WD
2. Minimum power of 55Kw @ 2500 rpm
3. Fuel tank capacity: 62L
4. Transmission: Mechanical
- Number of speeds: 8 forward; 2 reverse
5. Hydraulics: Open system; Max flow output: 45L/min / Max pressure: 210bar
6. Hydrolic power lift & 3 point linkage:
- Control system: Mechanical
- Draft control: Top link centre
- Max. lift capacity at ball end w/horizon. links (kgs): 1500kg / 2000kg
7. Axle description: outboard reduction with wet brakes
8. Wheel base dimension: 2160mm
9. Ground clearance front axle: 410mm; -rear axle: 555mm
10. Licensing fees must be included in the price
11. Service plan for the tractor
- C-shank Chisel plough 9 tine 2.5m with 3point link
- Boom sprayer: 600L, 12m wide (similar- or equal to the “Jacto 600 M12”)
o Fits onto the 3 point linkage behind tractor
- Medium duty 16 disc offset – 1.8m
Training/demonstration on site for tractor and implements
Please note: Casidra reserves the right to order the tractor and the implements separately.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Mr G van Schalkwyk via email on email@example.com.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
4. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 24 October 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be submitted into the tender box at Casidra, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern-Paarl. Envelopes must be clearly marked “Bid 179/2018: Tiebraker Trading tractor and implements”.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 7 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed project bid to supply and deliver the tractor & loader with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
2. A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
3. Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
4. Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
5. Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.