TENDER NO: 166/2018 (Re-invite)
- Date Created: Thursday, 11 October 2018
- Closure Date: 26 October 2018
- Locality: DARLING
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF WOOL PRESS DOUBLE DRUM
The works, as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme of the Department of Agriculture Western Cape for the West Coast district. Masakhe Primary Cooperative is situated 10km outside Darling. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include supply and delivery. The successful bidder must have the capacity to deliver the items within one (1) calendar month after appointment.
The scope of works will include;
1 x WOOL PRESS DOUBLE DRUM
- Hydraulic pump of 5L tank
- Cylinder of 76.2mmx914.4mm (3"x16")
- Press ability of 2 000kg
- Containers 700mm x 700mm x 1 200mm
- Skewers included, 3 per container
- Skewers to keep bags in place
- Electrical option, Single phase
- Press ability single phase of 3 000kg
- Electrical motor, 2.2kw (3hp)
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Ms Constance Makhuvha via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
4. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- a functionality compliance test;
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the quote is 26 October 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder and the inscription “MASAKHE BOERDERY: supply and delivery of wool press double drum – BID NO. 166/2018 (RE-INVITE)” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 7 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed project bid to supply and deliver wool press double drum to Masakhe Boerdery with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
2. A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
3. Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
4. Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
5. Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD
6. A detailed letter confirming the ability of the service provider to offer at least 6 months after sale callout service.
7. Proof of warranty or guarantee.
8. Proof of physical address of the service provider.