TENDER NO: 106/2017
- Date Created: Monday, 05 March 2018
- Closure Date: 20 March 2018
- Locality: BARRYDALE
SUPPLY AND DELIVER FENCING MATERIAL
The works, as described, is required on location in the Overberg district and is situated approximately 20km before the town, Barrydale, on the R62. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include the supply and delivery to the farm. GPS (Google Earth) coordinates 33°53’42.89” S, & 20°28’50,56” E.
The scope of works will include the supply and delivery of the following material:
- 100-119mm Diameter creosoted poles, 2400mm long x 25
- 100-119mm Diameter creosoted poles, 2100mm long x 260
- 100-119mm Diameter creosoted poles, 1800mm long x 25
- 50 x 2,5mm Diameter mild steel farm gate with double V-form bracing welded inside framework – Size – 5 000mm wide x 1200mm high. A drop bolt and 2 x 16mm diameter galvanised mild steel eye bolt hinges to be welded on. Quantity: 8
- 50 x 2,5mm Diameter mild steel farm gate with double V-form bracing welded inside framework – Size – 4 000mm wide x 1200mm high. A drop bolt and 2 x 16mm diameter galvanised mild steel eye bolt hinges to be welded on. Quantity: 7
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Mr W. Marcus via email on email@example.com.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
4. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- a functionality compliance test;
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 20 March 2018 strictly at 12h00.
Bids can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 086 600 7726 and telephonically confirmed at 021 863 5000 or 072 804 6679.