TENDER NO: 97/2018
- Date Created: Tuesday, 31 July 2018
- Closure Date: 14 August 2018
- Locality: HAARLEM, WESTERN CAPE
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF A WATER CHILLER TANK FOR PRE COOLING OF MEAT IN AN ABATTOIR
The equipment, as described, is part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme for the Little Karoo, for the farm Musgrave just outside of Haarlem in the Western Cape and 120 km from George. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid to supply and deliver the chiller tank.
The scope of works will be to:
Supply and deliver a basic stainless steel chiller tank for red meat or poultry without a cooling unit or worm, with the following specifications:
• Double walled chiller tank with:
• Inner dimensions - 2300(l)×600(w)×400(d) and
• Outer dimensions - 2500(l)×800(w)×500(d);
• With a 50mm drain placed at the center bottom of the tank;
o Drain must be open topped with a 50mm elbow fitted under the tank linked to a 50mm valve type tap with the biggest possible opening to prevent clogging with fats;
o a 50mm pipe must be attached to valve to a length of 600mm for no spill drainage;
• Tank must be supported on a 6×25mm tubing stainless steel legs at a height of 1000mm with 6 x 25mm stainless steel tubing supports placed on length and breadth at 200mm from ground, with no open joints;
o All legs resting on footings;
• An automatic fill system must be fitted to fill the tank with clean water and keep the water at a level by means of a float valve that is enclosed. A hose fitting must be fitted to the filling system to allow easy coupling at main water supply;
• Provisions to fit a chiller unit (compressor and refrigerant) must be made, but the installation of the compressor and unit will be done by the farm;
• No worm;
• All material must be stainless steel of at least 3mm thickness 316 grade;
• Delivery must be included in the price.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 7 Fairview Office Park, George. Documents can also be obtained from Johan Bronkhorst via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. Casidra.co.za
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
4. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra's Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
• B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 14 August strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be emailed to email@example.com. Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 044 871 4230 and telephonically confirmed at 044 871 0134.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed project bid to supply and deliver the chiller tank with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
2. An originally certified copy of the company's BEE Certificate / original certified Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). This must be posted to Casidra, PO Box 9234, George to reach us before the closing date. This is however not a prerequisite.
3. Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
4. Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
5. Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
6. Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate "verified" on the CSD