QUOTE: SUPPLY 2nd TRACTOR
- Date Created: Wednesday, 11 July 2007
- Closure Date: 28 July 2017
- Locality: CLANWILLIAM
SUPPLY SECOND HAND TRACTOR
The works, as described, is part of the Farmer Support and Development program of the Department of Agriculture, Western Cape. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include supply, registration and delivery. The tractor has to be delivered to the farm Bonteheuwel in the Clanwilliam district. The farm is situated on the R364 adjacent to Doornbosch. The successful bidder must have the capacity to start the works within 7 (seven) days of appointment and complete the work within 30 (thirty) days.
Conditions that may pose a risk (Summary of Risk analysis): the tractor has to be delivered to the farm Bonteheuwel in the Clanwilliam district. The farm is situated on the R364 road which is tar with 20 kilometers of gravel road in fair conidtion. The Contractor must put all necessary precuations in place to work under these conditions.
The scope of works will include the supply of a second hand tracter as per listed specificaitons:
The supply of a second hand tractor as per listed specifications.
1. Size must be minimum 60 kilowatt 4 x 4 and not exceeding 65Kw 4 x 4.
2. Model between 2007 and 2009 with a maximum of 6000 operating hours.
3. Must be in good mechanical condition, with fully operational 3 point and hydraulic systems.
4. Must have a weather canopy.
5. Tyres must be new or a minimum of 80% tread.
6. Must have a minimum of 2 hydraulic ports.
7. Must have a full service before delivery.
8. Casidra requires a full independent mechanical report on the tractor or a minimum 3 months guarantee.
9. Must be registered to Casidra (SOC) Ltd.
10. Must be delivered at the project.
11. Tractor will be inspected by Casidra and the Beneficiary before a decision is made.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Mr. Neil Connan via email on email@example.com
In accordance with Casidra's Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores.
Bid deadline: The closing date for the bid is 28 July 2017 at 12:00.
Bids can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 086 212 5143 and telephonically confirmed at 021-863 5000.