BID NO: SK31/2017
- Date Created: Friday, 27 October 2017
- Closure Date: 17 November 2017
- Locality: Beaufort West - Vaalkuil Boerdery
CONSTRUCTION OF BORDER FENCE: VAALKUIL BOERDERY
A compulsory site meeting will be held on 03 November 2017 at 11h00 at the farm Vaalkuil. GPS coordinates 32.48159S 22.45415E. Notice of attendance must be forwarded to the contact person as quotation documents will be handed out at the site meeting.
The scope of works will include:
· The supply of related machinery and equipment as well as labour. (Rocky ground conditions can be expected and the contractor should have access to the necessary equipment to dig holes in such conditions);
· Clearing of 5500m x 0.3m where new fence is to be constructed of large shrubs;
· Taking down the old fence of 5500m and binding it (including the droppers) into coils that can be transported back to the storing site.
· Construction of 5500m of border fence;
· Packing stones and collecting on the foot net for the entire length of the new 5500m border fence;
· Add vertical wires (“Lysies”) for the entire length of 5500m;
· All boxes, anchors, knocks, must include in the prices as provided;
· Construction of 200m river mat;
· Cutting of bushes and trees 200m;
· Foot net must be constructed on fence were small river stream prevent.
· Supply of all facilities as needed for the works.