Regional Office and Farms’ Year-end CelebrationsCasidra
The saying goes “a picture is worth a thousand words” and the year-end photos prove that our staff at the Regional Office and Amalienstein, Waaikraal and Anhalt farms had fantastic year-end functions.
Regional Office enjoyed their outing on the 15th December 2015 at the Tenpin Bowling alley in George with a competitive and teasing spirit amongst their staff, all three farm managers, as well as Head Office represented by our CEO, Michael Brinkhuis and Chief Operations Officer, Kobus Oosthuizen. The day was concluded with a lunch at a restaurant in Wilderness.
Waaikraal staff joined by the CEO and Johan Bronkhorst from the Regional Office celebrated in style with a gala event on the evening of the 17th December 2015 at the farm where they announced the various awards which includes the winners of the Farm Workers of the Year as follows:
- Freek Oktober won the Farm Worker of the Year and Junior Manager of the Year awards for 2015.
- Tom McKenna received the Tractor Driver of the Year award and his 10-Year service certificate.
- Koos M’swati received 10-Year service certificate on behalf of Ansebe Komutoe who was on maternity leave.
- Myrtle Bosman, an ex-employee, received a gift pack from Jolian du Preez, Farm Manager of Waaikraal, as a token of gratitude for the catering and arranging the entire event.
Amalienstein enjoyed an outing to the Cango Caves with a luncheon in Oudtshoorn on the 18th December 2015, which was sponsored by one of their service providers, Quantum Feeds.
Anhalt, on the other hand, celebrated their function in the outdoors where they had a braai and made potjiekos, soaked up the sun and enjoyed loads of fun on the beach at Jeffery’s Bay on 19 December 2015. During this outing, the following awards were announced:
- Elrico Matthys won the award for the Farm Worker of the Year for 2015;
- Reon Meiring for the Tractor Driver of the Year for 2015;
- Marthinus Cornelius for the General Worker of the Year for 2015; and
- Elistor Pieterse for the Supervisor of the Year for 2015.
Our CEO, Michael Brinkhuis, attended all of these well organised functions and congratulated the organisers and managers for the effort they make to recognise and reward our achievers.