PROJECT MANAGER Evaluate 9Casidra
This position entails the planning and facilitation of agricultural projects for agrarian beneficiaries through government funding by effective project management and representing Casidra on an allocated commodity group.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS INCLUDE, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
- The effective management and coordination of projects, according to Casidra`s project management guidelines and contractual obligations by delivering projects within the prescribed time schedule and quality products;
- Perform general business administration in terms of coordination of CPAC meetings, being CPAC secretariat and continuous evaluation and quality control of projects till completion of project reports;
- Manage risks on projects effectively by ensuring that correct procurement procedures are followed;
- Monitor cash flow and update project sheets of own projects;
- Rendering a professional service to clients.
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU WILL HAVE:
- Tertiary qualification in Agriculture and a NQF Level 6 Project Management Qualification
- 2 Years’ Experience in budgeting and Financial Management; Procurement
- Report writing ability
- Good time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- People management and Teamwork
- Computer literacy
- A valid code B driver’s license
Skills: Effective communication, presentation, organisational skills and computer skills.
Attitude: Honest and trustworthy, meeting deadlines, good team member, handling pressure, customer orientation.
Remuneration: The total cost of the remuneration package will be determined by the qualifications and experience of the candidate. Suitably qualified applicants must submit a 2-page CV, certified copies of the relevant qualification certificates as well as a copy of ID, to the Human Resources Department, Casidra, 22 Louws Avenue, or PO Box 660, Southern Paarl 7624 or E-mail to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 25 October 2019 and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Casidra is a Public Entity and aims to reach Employment equity and Disability targets.
This post expires at 12:00pm on Friday October 25th, 2019