PROJECT MANAGER: AGRICULTURE – Evaluate 9Casidra
This position entails the planning, facilitation, administration and implementation of agricultural projects for beneficiaries through government funding by effective project management to deliver projects within the prescribed time schedule and quality standards.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS INCLUDE, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO
- The effective management and coordination of projects, according to Casidra`s project management guidelines and contractual obligations
- Do procurement adhering to Casidra’s Financial Policy and Delegations
- Perform general business administration
- Continuous evaluation and quality control of projects until completion and the drafting of project reports
- Manage risks on projects effectively by ensuring adherence to Occupational Health and Safety prescribes and legislation
- Rendering a professional service and give regular feedback to clients and attend meetings with clients
- Preparation and submission of project progress reports
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU WILL HAVE
- Tertiary qualification in Agriculture and a NQF Level 6 Project Management Qualification
- 2 Years’ Experience in Project Management or similar management exposure and in procurement
- Report writing ability
- Effective communicator
- Good time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- A team player
- Computer literacy
- A valid code B driver’s license
- Attitude: Honest and trustworthy, outcomes- and deadline driven, be able to handle pressure, customer- and client orientated.
Remuneration: The total cost of the remuneration package will be determined by the qualifications and experience of the candidate. Suitably qualified applicants must submit a 2-page CV, certified copies of the relevant qualification certificates as well as a copy of ID, to the Human Resources Department, Casidra, 22 Louws Avenue, or PO Box 660, Southern Paarl 7624 or E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: 15 November 2019 and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Candidates within Western Cape will receive priority
Casidra is a Public Entity and aims to reach Employment equity and Disability targets.
This post expires at 12:00pm on Friday November 15th, 2019