Project Administrator (Evaluate 7), 3 month contractCasidra
Casidra currently seeks to recruit a Project Administrator who is proficient and skilled in providing administrative support in the implementation of projects. The Project Administrator will work on the LandCare project and will be based at Casidra’s Head offices in Paarl. He/she will be required to perform procurement activities and liaise closely with Project Implementers in the field.
The successful applicant will report to a delegated Project Manager.
Key performance areas include:
- Planning, scheduling and delivering of project administration activities;
- Design and implementation of systems to ensure the effective implementation of projects to meet audit requirements;
- Create and maintain an effective updated database for consolidated record keeping of projects progress;
- Liaise with Project Implementers and Stakeholders to ensure effective and professional service delivery;
- Performing of procurement activities (which includes but is not limited to sourcing quotes and compiling tenders) according to Casidra’s policies and the prescripts of the PFMA;
- Responsible for financial and budget administration
- Providing assistance and information to the Project Manager in respect of compiling monthly and quarterly reports.
- Responsible for minute taking
- General administration duties
Our successful incumbent must meet the following requirements:
- Must have Matric
- Relevant qualification in Office Administration or Project Administration with at least 3 years working experience in the position
- Knowledge of EPWP reporting system
- Proficiency in the use of the MS Office computer package
- Excellent inter-personal skills and must be bilingual (English and Afrikaans)
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Interested applicants must email a 3-page CV including three references with contact details, certified copies of the relevant qualifications as well as a copy of ID to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: 25 October 2019 at 12:00. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Casidra is a Schedule 3D Public entity and aims to reach Employment Equity and Disability targets. A market related cost to company package will be determined by qualifications and experience of candidates.
This post expires at 12:00pm on Friday October 25th, 2019