The successful candidate will handle all project related administration and maintaining a high level of effectiveness within Unit of Technical Assistance (UTA). You will report to the Senior Project Management within the Unit.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS INCLUDE
- All UTA related Project Administration support for allocated projects.
- Secretarial Assistance
- Project Management within own work context
- Up to date process flow of information
- Effective, efficient and up-to-date recordkeeping
- Interface with clients, suppliers, staff and visitors
- Responsible for audit of performance files
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU WILL HAVE
- An applicable Tertiary Qualification in Office Administration
- Good Business Communication
Skills: Attention to detail, Interpersonal skills, Problem Solving Skills, Deadline Driven
Attitude: Honest and trustworthy, demonstrate sound work ethics and the ability to work independently. Service delivery and inviting frontline office personality.
The total cost of the remuneration package will be determined by the qualifications and experience of the candidates.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday, 06 OCTOBER 2017 at 17:00
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note: Casidra reserves the right to employment. We are a public entity and aim to reach employment equity targets.
Together for Rural Development
Equal Employment Employer